Research . . . how it's done!
Research can be conducted many ways. With knowledge of the latest online websites, much can be conducted from the Internet. Still, difficult problems are usually solved using original sources available on microfilm from the Family History Library in Salt Lake City,
the largest genealogical library in the world! If records are needed which are not available at the Family History Library, and correspondence is required, you will be notified.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- $35/hour + cost of copies/postage/film rental/travel (if necessary)
HOW TO ORDER:
- Professional, honest research
- Personal correspondence to insure your satisfaction.
- A detailed report outlining the research performed, results, and recommendations for future research.
- A research log
- Applicable copies
- Each client is unique, and requires different services. In order to personally assist you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or see more information on the Contact page.
Personal correspondence will allow you to detail your unique research requests.
© Emily Wilbur Alley